Jul 4, 2009

we live on fascination

Graduations & Renovations: a lot has happened in these past 10 days. WOW.

My trip home was fabulous: I am so proud of my brother and all his accomplishments. His hard work has really paid off with him getting his butt down to Victoria and into UVic! Home time was nice for family time and friendship time. It all went by waaay too fast. I got back to Victoria on Sunday night, and immediately got thrown into packing and work for the next two days. Then, right into renovations! It's been a lonnng week, a bit tiring, but definitely happy times. I am so amped on the new place (still things to get done): it's come so far from when my dad and I first scouted it out in March! Wow: time flies (seriously).

Dalekins is headed down here this Thursday coming up. I am planning on getting more settled in this week (kitchen is a mess, and needs organizing), giving my brother some bus lessons, hopefully some beach time, finding a new gym, work, and much more summer fun. I want to get working on my cooking, and do some grocery shopping for some good items.

More to come soon, loves.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter