Aug 28, 2009

drooling.

Turns out, scarfing down oatmeal isn't such a good idea. Too hot for the throat! Anyways, work was good today. Finally made my budget after a few days of not. We are building a really good team in our store, and I am excited for the upcoming times spent at work. After I got off work, my maj picked me up, and we were both starving so we got Baan Thai for dinner, and a couple of movies to go with it. We watched 17 Again, first...and Ah! It was funny, and I was just drooling over Zac Efron the entire time. There was a scene in the movie where Mark (Zac) gets outta the car with a white shirt, leather jacket, and aviators on ... and I am trying to decide if this scene is better than the one were Edward gets outta the car with HIS leather jacket, and HIS shades, and Bella. Tough choice. We also rented Sunshine Cleaning, which also looks really good (with a good cast!)

I work tomorrow at 3:00, and Dianna and Robyn are going to be visiting from the mainland. My Dad is up island with my uncle fishing, for the weekend!

Niiights!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter