Aug 14, 2009

the happily ever after.

oooh-emmm-geee. I am just over halfway through Breaking Dawn. It's such a goody, this one. I can't seem to put it down! (It's 11:11, make a wish). Anyways, I got home from work about an hour and a bit ago. My belly is full from leftover spaghetti, some ice cream, and green tea to soothe the bloat. Work went by fairly quickly tonight, and I've got the day off tomorrow! I've worked 6 days in a row, and looking forward very much to tomorrow! I've got loads of unpacking to do before the parents return home. We went up to Langford this afternoon, and stocked up on some scrumptious things for the apartment! I am excited! Since I didn't go running today, I MUST go tomorrow! What else, what else...Eeps. I am really excited for Osoyoos...I can't believe it's crept up so quickly. Here I was thinking, wow, it's so far away, at the end of the summer, and well yes! It's mid August already! I am hoping for some heat tomorrow, and maybe I can beach it? Oh, it's been too long since I've been over to Willows! I think I haven't visited it since the heat wave (minus, my little runs along the shore, but no baking)? Anyways, I'm going to get ready for bedtime, and read some more!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter