Aug 5, 2009

let that be enough.

I am sitting watching Obsessed with my bro-ha. It's pretty good so far, but kinda weird (lame haha). Anyways, I worked all afternoon today, and then I'm back at it tomorrow at 945 for the entire day (and same goes for Friday!). Today was pretty good at work, but sort of slow and boring. I came home for dinner and made a yummy chicken salad and corn on the cob.

Tash and Tyler arrived on Sunday night, and Monday was my day off, so all five of us went out to the Sooke Potholes in the afternoon to enjoy the midday sun. It's pretty spectacular out there, and I hope to get out there again before summer ends. It's a bit of a drive, and it was super busy cause we went on the holiday, but I mean the area is huge to choose a spot to lay in! Anyways, then we drove back into town and went to the 5th Street Bar & Grill for dinner, and I ate some delicious salad with chicken kabobs with a spicy peanut sauce. My uncle and cousin were in town yesterday, so after I got off work we went to get sushi, and then walked around downtown at the inner harbor and stuff. Then I went back home and grabbed some stuff and then got picked up from Tash and Tyler. We headed back to to Chels and Jord's and then made a delicious dinner and paralyzers.

Anyways, im just in the middle of a movie! enjoy the evening, cats.
love to you all.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter