Aug 18, 2009

"my name was salmon, like the fish."

Just got back from a run with my maj: it's hot out already! I am going to hit up the beach fairly soon ... just for a couple hours before I have to work at 4:00. I have started to read The Lovely Bones, and it's already got me hooked. A group of us went to see The Time Traveler's Wife the other night. It was amazing (but still...the book was much better). 3 more days (short shifts, too!) of work before we're headed off to the Okanagan! Hip Hip! Dale and I are planning a mini-vacation down to Seattle the first week of September. I've got to get a few days off, and then we're set to go! We want to see a baseball game, and do some shopping. I feel like I've haven't seen that boy in forever! It's been nearly a month, I guess. Ho hum, I'm going to take some pictures soon of the condo (I promise!!). Yesterday I got the new duvet cover on my bed, and the other night we got a few more things set up. I gave Dale a quick virtual tour on ichat, too! haha.

Okay, I'm going to read a bit (and cool down), and then ride my bike to the beach!
enjoy the sunnnshine!
xo

2 comments:

  1. hey, we can iChat now! I don't even really know what it is... but I'm assuming it's basically a glorified version of MSN that Mac created? exclusively for Mac users?

    p.s. i think i have a message from you i need to reply to from a few weeks ago, oops

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! it's ichat is pretty good! definitely EXCLUSIVE! hahaha. and please reply! hahaha, i am so bad at replies too...i think i have a few people who are waiting on me!

    ReplyDelete

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter