Sep 29, 2009

just keep swimming, swimming, swimming.

We had a reminder today of one of my all-time favorite movies: Finding Nemo! We had to talk in "whale" in language arts while we were practicing different oral work. This week is another busy one. Well, not too busy..but just playing a lot of catch-up! Today I have a big list of readings I must get done, and little tidbits to remember to finish. Other than school...Dale has returned with his HD eyes! My maj is coming down to Victoria next week! A week tomorrow! And she'll be here for Thanksgiving weekend. Super excited to see her :) ho hum, I really do not have anything to talk about really except school. Wow, I have become one of those people... Oh! Well, I have been thinking of Halloween. I have my idea for the actual night of Halloween, but on Friday, the 30th, Amy, Tiff, and I are trying to find something that comes in 3 to dress up as. And...I am already looking forward to Christmas festivities. Lots of party planning and celebrating to do...especially since I've got a month off school!

Anyways, this is boring. But just a little update for all of you that read.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter