Sep 9, 2009

love your boyfriend (blazer).

Hello, Wednesday! The freebie day! Well,the day for homework/projects/workshops/e-portfolio/etc. Anyways, since I've had no classes, I've got a day to get some things done. I have some errands, want to go running, and I want to clean the condo up. Anyways, last night I slept over at Dale's again, and spent the evening in bed watching the premieres of 90210 and Melrose Place. 90210 was good, but Melrose Place seems like a bit of a dud ... maybe it'll get better. Dale had a friend over, so I was left in peace and quiet for those two precious hours. This morn, Dale had early classes, so I got a ride up to the school with him, and then bussed home. The space bar on my computer does not seem to be working too well. arg. So now, I am just sitting watching the Gilmore Girls and eating some cereal.

Enjoy your days, cats.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter