Oct 21, 2009

ahoy!


I am writing my reflective drama paper. I think it is coming along fairly well. Although, I am unsure of the flow of the paper. I am happy with the progress though, and am hoping to have it done by tomorrow before I head out to View Royal. That way, my faj can edit it pour moi, and I can hand it in on Friday morning!

I woke up early this morning to get a good start on the paper, with fresh eyes. I also watched Being Erica, and got ready for the gym. Ugh, I am going to have to get used to the rain. It was drizzling out when I biked over to the gym, and my legs got all covered in dirt and water. I am going to try to ride my bike to the gym as much as possible to get my heart rate up, and add in some extra cardio. After the gym, I came home and made myself a tuna fish sammy and had a cup of tea. I headed up to campus shortly after that for my Plate Tectonics, Volcanoes, and Earthquakes workshop. Highlight: getting overhead hand-outs, and a HUGE poster! I definitely need to refresh my brain of some facts though. Some vocab was WAY over my head. Oh well, just taking it all in...

Tonight: working on the paper for about another hour, and then watching t.v. (The City, ANTM, and glee!).

Enjoy your evening, cats.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter