Oct 15, 2009

"...and i'm a scorpio, what more do you need to know?'

I am watching my three regular shows for Thursday. I am not really into it though. I kinda got consumed into all my old emails that I sent people in 2006. That was a good year! Anyways. Today I woke up and hit up the gym for a quicky workout. I went back to Dale's to get ready for schoolio, and practiced my presentation and got me some protein. The presentation went good. I think my group did really well, however, I got a bit nervous, and lost my train of thought. I feel like whenever I know what I am talking about/passionate about the topic, then I am more at ease with presenting. However, the chapter we presented today was a bit over my head, and I don't think I was 100% comfortable. After the presentation, we went to the lab to work on an ePortfolio entry, and that went well because I also got a picture up onto my home site (finally!). After class, I came home and worked on my entry a bit more, and then have been pretty lazy and catching up on t.v. shows. I don't know where the night has gone! Tomorrow we a full day of classes, and we're going to Braefoot and get to teach some kindies a PE lesson (kindies = kindergartners). Then tomorrow/Saturday I've got to finish my PE paper.

Hope you all have had good weeks.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter