Oct 13, 2009

"so lather on the tanning oil, and do some pilates"


I am watching the Hills Aftershow! So tired, I had pretty little sleep last night...but I didn't wanna take a nap, so that I can sleep well tonight. Anyways, I had class all day today. We found out that on Friday, in groups, we are going back to Braefoot, and we'll be teaching mini lessons! I am excited/nervous for that. We got out of Drama early, and so my Seminar group brainstormed for our presentation today. We are meeting tomorrow afternoon to finish that up. The chapter that we are presenting seems pretty difficult, but hopefully I can grasp my concepts to explain my section! I worked on my paper for a bit after that, and I am much happier with how that is coming along, the second time around. Anyways, I have to pack up, because I am sleeping over at Dale's tonight!
Enjoy your evenings, cats.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter