Oct 12, 2009

walking on sunshine.


The end of Thanksgiving weekend. It went by quickly (as most weekends do!). Saturday was a great day. I woke up pretty early and worked on my PE paper. Then, my family and I headed downtown to Mayfair mall to do some shopping. I got a couple purchases from the Gap and Le Chateau. We came back to the condo after, and I worked on my paper a bit more. Then, back downtown it was, to the Bay Centre. We bussed downtown to avoid parking and traffic. I got a couple more things from Jacob and Aldo. My Mom and Brother got something too from Aldo using my discount. Then, us four headed out to dinner at the Keg. We all ordered steaks. Delish! Yesterday, I had to work at 2:00, but I worked on my paper in the morning (and started it all over again..bah! but I feel like it's better now), and finished up the episodes of glee to catch up. Work was good, and then right after, my family picked me up, and we headed to our relatives for dinner. Met my uncle and aunt there, and had a lovely feast. Yum yum. We got home pretty late, so I went to bed and read for a bit. My Dad left super early this morning to catch the first ferry, and my Mom left mid morning to catch her flight. I had to open the store this morning, so I was gone all day working. But, today was pretty fun, and went by quick. I came home to work on my paper a bit, have some dinner, and settle onto my couch to watch my Monday shows. Tomorrow, I've got a full day of school, and then working on a group presentation afterwards.

Hope you all had great Thanksgiving weekends.
Love to all.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter