Oct 19, 2009

the way we were.


Ugh. Tired today. I don't think I got enough sleep last night to make up for the weekend. I rode my bike to the gym today, did super sculpt, and then rode home. I had class at one. We listened to some presentations, and then the rest of the class was boring because we just did website tutorial. Now, I am home, and trying to finish up the PE paper (whoops, there were some things I forgot about to add in), finish my ePortfolio reflection for the letter of intro, look at articles for my Drama paper, andddd what else...ah. the list goes. on.

tea time...

My weekend was good. Dale and I went to see Law Abiding Citizen on Friday night. It was super suspenseful, and a bit gory...but still good...Gerard Butler. Saturday, I worked on my paper, and had to go into work for a couple hours. Then, Dale and Jord surprised Chels and I with a nummy dinner, and so the four of us ate and drank some wine. Both Chels and I were pretty tired so we ended up just chatting while Dale and Jord played games. Sunday, I slept in a bit late, and then worked til close. Last night I got groceries, made Pad Thai, and did a bit of homework.

The rest of the week has me working on a Drama Reflective Paper due on Friday. I have a volcanoes and earthquakes workshop on Wednesday...and that's about all my plans are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter