Nov 16, 2009

just in time.

Rain = no gym :( Can't ride my bike in the pouring rain, and don't wanna wait around for 2 buses. So, I was up early...but may head up to the school to work on some school stuff, or just have a lazy morning. Just had some scrambled eggs for breakfast, and thinking about some chai tea next. 3 last weeks of craziness (school). I have so many projects on the go, but I am counting down the days as they get nearer.
This week...
Monday: school, presentation practice, PE assignment
Tuesday: class all day, LA book draw quiz, Romeo & Juliet (!)
Wednesday: gym, finish things (LA book draw, PE assignment, ePortfolio entries)
Thursday: gym, school, (homework), NEW MOON (!!!!!!!)
Friday: school all day, homework

soo...lots of homework, and omggggg new moon finally!
Have a cozy day with the rain.
xo

2 comments:

  1. ummm following my post format for writing what I do during this week. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least hers in interesting... class.

    ReplyDelete

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter