Nov 20, 2009

rebel with applause.




New Moon was wonderful, and I want to see it again. For those of you who are not twi-hards: get on that. Read the books, and see the movies. I guarantee it'll be worth it. LOVE. So, the wait outside wasn't too bad last night, and they let us in around 9:00, so James, Carli, and I just hung out and caught up. It was a good time. Today I was at the school from about 8:30-4:30. Another long day! But, getting things under control for the end of semester. TWO WEEKS: and actually only 8 days of classes :) I cannot wait.

What are you all up to this weekend? I'm at Dale's, and we had ichiban for dinner and watched the office and say yes to the dress. Now, he is out playing hockey, and I'm catching up on my Thursday night t.v. shows. Tomorrow: the gym, and some relaxing time! I don't have to work and it turns out I don't have too much homework this weekend until Sunday night.

Happy Friday!
xo

ps. here is a practice clip of our ancient babylonia video...our scarves are to set a little mood, little gypsy ladies. I have more videos if you think this is funny. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter