Nov 11, 2009

style for style


Good Morning, loves. I woke up to sunshine: this feels amazing! I think it has been raining for far too many days. Just watching sex & the city, and eating some squirrely toast. I work at 1:00. When I finish my t.v. show I need to finish up my PE ePortfolio entry. I have hardly got any work done on the break. I need to fix that. Tomorrow I am hoping that more sunshine comes my way so that I can go to Chi Ball. The gym has been making some big changes, and now is a V.I. fitness. So, that means that I can go to ANY V.I. fitness....and there is one that is very near me in Oak Bay. So, that'll be a good solution for those rainy/lazy days. Except, my heart really belongs to Planet Fitness. You know once you find your gym, you just can't go to another? I had the hardest time adjusting last year after being a World's Gym Member for about 4 or 5 years.

Anyways, enjoy that sunshine!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter