Nov 18, 2009

taylor lautner-esque.

Just spent a boatload on groceries, but now am home (oh my gosh, that wind!), and my cupboards are full, and I'm eating my first mandarin (christmas) orange of the season: yum. Went to see Romeo & Juliet last night. It was a fun experience: and I was sort of able to follow along...it was a bit modernized, but still very shakespearean. Anyways, it ended super late (11:07 p.m. so just over 3 hours in length), and I went home to bed. Chels made me an energy bar (like hot shots), and it was delish :) I'm going to have to make some of my own!

I didn't have school today: I woke up, rode my bike to the gym for the rebounder class, and then biked home. I've been working on homework since. I had to finish up my PE analysis assignment ...and that took a long time to format, and it's still not nearly done! Then, I skyped my mom, and she gave me a great idea for my LA lesson plan quiz. We had to draw a book yesterday, and then make up a lesson for it, and hand it in Friday. Since my idea is a bit complicated, and takes a lot of prep, it is going to take me awhile to get it finished. I am thinking I'll hit up the school early tomorrow to work on the list of signs the teacher will need (oh, did I mention I am making a lesson plan with sign language involved! Eeps). I think I am maybe taking on too much work for the time frame! Bah, we'll see how it goes tomorrow morning.

have a good night!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter