Nov 1, 2009

worker bee

I've had such a busy weekend, and such a busy week ahead! I hope you all had fun, safe, halloweens! Friday night I went out on a pubcrawl. Katie and Amy came over to get ready, and we thought we had loads of time, but as usual we were rushed to get ready/pre-drink. So here we are, with our 'new friend' (aka 7-up 2 litre bottle of magic juice) at the bus stop, still drinking while waiting for the bus (and it was late. and it was raining!). After that, the night gets a little fuzzy..but I remember pizza, felicita's, the first bus ride, and V lounge. Since we'd been drinking since so early, I started to feel not so chipper, and after an hour at social club, Amy and I left (we lost our little Katie friend on the way, but she was safe & sound at home!). Good thing i went home early, I got woken up super early yesterday for worky stuff. I ended up working all day yesterday, and all day today. Yesterday night, Chels and I just hung out for a bit (no pumpkin carving for us...but I still wanna bake pumpkin seeds!). Grateful for the extra hour of sleep last night, I went to bed early, and woke up really early! Did some cleaning before work...and had a lazy morning. Work was super boring today....so slow on Sundays!! Back to school tomorrow... I am super busy this week! Lots of teaching, and child observing :D

xo
Have a good night, love bugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter