Dec 15, 2009

s(no)w day

No snow around Victoria! I wouldn't mind some, but as my flight day is approaching, I don't want any snow to ruin my chance of getting home! Yesterday I worked all day, and today is the same: long shifts. It is good for my bank account though, after all my Christmas present shopping, it's hurting a bit. Last night after work, I just came home to watch the Peak Season Finale, and ate some popcorn. Not a lot to report here, but my excitement for home is growing! I have no set plans for home as of yet, but it's going to be nice and relaxing! I've got some special ones that I want to visit with, and lots of Christmas celebration with my famdamily.

Have a good day, wherever you are!
xo

ps. here are some pics from Japanese Village (more to comeee)

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter