Dec 2, 2009

what goes up, must come down.

December has arrived! November went by so fast! I am down to two last days of class, and I'll be finished somewhere around 1:30 on Friday. I still have a lot to do in these 3 days...so on today's agenda: gym, finish audio for PE video, and write the letter for my practicum sheet. Also, I want to study for drama for a bit. And, Dale and I have plans to head downtown for some Christmas shopping. This week has been good though! Handing in projects, and finishing up others. My group made our live radio show for Friday, and it's all based on Robert Munsch books. It's going to be pretty great!

I am happy that the sun is shining, but I can't help but wish for a bit of snow to get me into the Christmas spirit. I've been far to busy to think about anything else besides school.

Went to see New Moon again last night! It was just as good as the first time :)

Anyways, I better get a move on it if I want to get my list accomplished!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter