Jan 29, 2010

cozy and sleepy

TGIF! So happy it is the weekend. I am in need for a restful evening, and day tomorrow. I had my history presentation yesterday, and was so relieved once it was over! It actually wasn't as nerve-wracking as I thought it'd be, but I was still pretty nervous beforehand. I have definitely become much more comfortable with my cohort from the beginning of the year, so it makes things easier when everyone is there to support each other. I have just been catching up on homework since yesterday after the presentation (since I put it off during the prep). But, now for this weekend, I just have a bit of reading to do tomorrow...and nothing major..so I can relax! I assume I am working all day Sunday again, just not sure with who!

Next week, there is not a lot of school work due...but my creative dance group has got to get a solid lesson plan ready to peer teach next Friday. We have Tuesday's class to work on it, and then I think we're going to meet up on Wednesday or Thursday to finalize things. We picked the music today, and got some solid ideas going, so I think it'll be okay!

Other than that, not a lot is new besides school. I have been practically living at Dale's with exceptions to Saturday nights when we sleep at my condo because of work on Sunday. It's been good though to have school near (I walk to and fro everyday), and the gym. Plus, we get to hang out all the time!

Reading break is coming up in two weeks. I can't believe how fast this semester is going by. Already 4 weeks in...bah! Valentine's day and my birthday are over the break. Dale is going to be in Arizona, so I believe we'll be doing some early celebrating on the 10th or 11th. I am going to celebrate with my girls here in town the night before, and then on my birthday, head over to Vancouver to see my family! Other than that, there is some school work to do, and I am hoping to work a few shifts to make some extra money!

Happy Friday,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter