Jan 10, 2010

"my wife's a chambermaid"

Off to work for the day, today. I got a lot accomplished yesterday for my day off: first art piece in the sketchbook, got pictures ready for this eye project, and read for history on Monday. I still need to finish cleaning up my apartment from when I came back from holidays - it still looks like the aftermath of a tornado - and I have to finish getting supplies/money for a couple classes.

Had a good night last night too! Dale and I went out to Pagliacci's for supps, and then to Sherlock Holmes. Dinner was delish, and the movie was really good, and actually quite funny (but Dale and I were the only ones laughing? haha).

Okay, well I best brush my teeths, and then I'm headed out.
Have a relaxing, lazy Sunday if you can!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter