Feb 12, 2010

02.12.10

Long week is over! Stress is over! This stressful week has led me to eat way too many comfort foods, and I find myself feeling sluggish, thought I've been keeping up with my gym routine of 4 times a week. I am just going to kick myself in the butt, and work out hard to get rid of that nasty stress. I have done NO homework today, however, I may pull out the recorder and practice some of the new songs we got today. I am enjoying the recorder, but our prof is pretty hard on us, so I feel lots of pressure. Today was a good school day: we had a guest panel today in psych which was super interesting and insightful for how to better ourselves as teachers. Had lesson #2 for creative dance dance. All I'll say it that it was absolute chaos. But, apparently the kids were having their Valentine's Day and Chinese New Years celebrations ... plus it was a Friday which could have led to the craziness in gym! After school, I came to Dale's to an empty condo (I'm staying here for some of the break while he is away so that I can gym it, and I practically live here as it is!), and finished watching my Thursday night shows. Hit up the gym for a great workout afterwards, and then watched "Everybody's Fine" (tear jerker!) and ate eggs and asparagus for supps. Tomorrow is sleep in day, gymming it, and perhaps starting some homework. However, I really wanna hit up downtown and Mayfair, and I've got a movie date with the Broski tomorrow too. So, homework may wait til Vday or Monday! Slackkkkker.

Happy Reading Break! Hope you are enjoying the opening ceremonies.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter