Feb 9, 2010

in the morning, buy me eggs.

Loving two songs at the moment:
boys, boys, boys - lady gaga (featured on my brother's hilarious coast video #2)
blah, blah, blah - ke$ha ft. 3OH!3

Anyways, so it's Tuesday, February 9th. I've had a bit of a rough few days, haven't been sleeping all that well. I am pretty stressed out about this PE creative dance unit. Today we peer taught to our class, but it didn't seem like our prof had a lot of positive feedback. I don't think he realized that we were super rushing the dance in order to get through it all in 15 minutes. But, the class seemed to have some really nice comments for us :) Also, found out today that I didn't have a complete, detailed lesson plan for tomorrow, so I spent a couple hours on that this afternoon. Tomorrow morning is our first lesson, and I really hope all goes smoothly. It'll be over by 11:15 a.m., so then I'll have the entire day for other homeworking things. Jess and I are finally going to get our butts to Dear John tomorrow night! SO stoked. ah ah ah. Channing <3>

Dale and I are celebrating our Valentine's day on Thursday night...so Thursday is going to be all prep for that. I am exciiited. Can't wait for reading break, and birthday time, and Van City time, family time, and friend time, and money making time (fingers crossed I get hours!).

More updates to come.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter