Feb 20, 2010

it's been awhile...

I haven't blogged all reading break! But here's a little breakdown of the last week and a bit:

Friday: spent the evening with Carli and James and caught up while drinking a bit of wine
Saturday: worked on some homework for psych, and went to see Valentine's day. It was so cute and hilarious!
Sunday: I didn't end up working, so I went shopping instead and picked up a new workout top, some new wine glasses, and MAC makeup. Had turkey tacos for dinns, and rented Love Happens. It was a nice Valentine's Day considering I spent it alone!
Monday: Gym, homework, and then had the girlies over for drinks/cake/appy's before heading out for 90's night! It was fun!
Tuesday: My birthday...woke up early to catch the 11 a.m. ferry! Met my brother and Trey downtown, and I did some shopping. Then we headed up to metrotown to do some more shopping. Left around dinner time and met all my cousins and aunt on the skytrain. Got back to my gramma's and iced the cake, then headed out for a huge greek feast (soooo good!), and then back to watch the Bachelor and eat big slices of birthday cake.
Wednesday: ventured downtown again with my brother to do some more shopping, and check out Robson Square. In the evening we visited Alli and work, and then the rest of us cousins went bowling! So fun!
Thursday: up early to catch the 9 a.m. ferry. Had all the intentions of spending the day doing homework, but instead was super lazy! Got to have a visit with the girls though, and spent my evening watching Grey's and Private Practice
Friday: gym in the morning, homework, then worked 4-8. I was a bum in the evening: cooked up some stirfry, and watching Taking the Stage
Saturday (Today): got up early to start studying for History, went to the gym, cleaned the condo, and worked a bit on my paper. Chels is coming over in a bit for sushi and a visit. delish!

Tomorrow: Up early to do homework, then study sesh with the girls at 11:30. Picking up my boy at 3:24 from le airport (so excited to see him, and have him back on the island!). In the evening, more homework, and studying!

Ah. There. Quick overview. All in all, I've had a great break (so relaxing), but it went by way too fast!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter