Feb 3, 2010

soiree

February is (obviously) one of the best months: reading break, valentine's day (fav holiday by far), and my birthday! I am turning the ripe old age of 22 this year. wow.

I am soooo looking forward to reading break. I've been a bit stressed as of late, with this new semester...it's so much more work than last (or I wouldn't say work...but maybe the reading load is much heavier?). I have had some trouble adjusting, and I'm frustrated with some of my assignments/profs. But, it'll soon be over, and then onto practicum! I am pretty sure I have a K/1 class, but I am waiting to hear the fine print details. So, more news to come!

Teaching the grade 2's next weeeeek. I am excited/nervous to start on that. I think once we do the first lesson, it'll be okay, but there is just so much more paperwork involved!

I am fine tuning my plans for reading break. I have a lot of open availability of when I can work, but I've asked for some time off my birthday to go to Vancouver. Dale leaves next Friday, so we're going to be celebrating V-day early! And then I'm not sure when we'll be celebrating my biirthday together. I am really excited to hang out with my cousins, drink, eat, and be merry (and shop!!).

I had a productive day today: homework in the morning, gym, and more homework after that. I am deciding whether or not I want to do a bit more tonight, or leave it for tomorrow. I have all day tomorrow, as well as Saturday to get things done! :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter