Feb 11, 2010

02.11.10

Today was Dale and my Valentine's day for 2010. We are celebrating early, cause Dalekins leaves tomorrow morning for Arizona. Had a wonderful evening with my Valentine. I cooked up a delish lasagna with both beef and spinach, feta cheese crumbled on top. Side dish was asparagus. We picked out wine before, and actually had dinner at the dining room table! (hehe, most of our dinns happen to be in our newly decorated living room). For dessert, I bought ice milk, and cut up pineapple and strawberries in heart shapes. Dale surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers (he left to get a 'movie', and came back knocking on the door with the flowers hidden to the side). Also received a sweet card, with Dale's touch of special words and an e.e. cummings (!!) quote. We curled up with our dessert on the couch to watch the Valentine's Day Office (soo funny!). Now, I am sleepy, and hallelujah! only one more day left til reading break. I got only one shift for the whole break (pretty disappointed, cause I need the money terribly)...so I've got lots of time to sleep, gym, homework, and visit loves on the island and on the mainland.

Tomorrow, lesson #2 is up. I had a bad week, being all stressed, nervous, and anxious for the lesson. But we taught #1 yesterday, and it went better than I expected. I was pleased! So, tomorrow I am less anxious. We also are doing interview conversations tomorrow in psych, so I've really just got music class to end the week :)

ps. saw Dear John last night. It was amazing. And I was pleasantly pleased with the ending! I want to see it again!

Sleep Tight.
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter