Mar 30, 2010

everybody heals with love.

On the home stretch! I believe I have 3 days left of school (but spread out because of Wednesday's off, and Easter weekend)...but basically...I am coming home in a week and a day! WOW. Time has flown (I probably say that a lot, but it's just so hard to believe). Finished up a major group project today, so that is a load off my shoulders...all that is left: Psych take home test to complete, put together my Resource Binder for Art, group video analysis presentation next Tuesday, and in class exam for History next Thursday. Four.More.Things.To.Go!

Tomorrow: I am going to sleep in a bit, work on psych and/or resource binder, and then head downtown for my hair cut (trim) at Aveda. Afterwards I might do some shopping around for a practicum wardrobe. Then it's home again, home again jiggity-jig, and I believe that Dale and I are going to cook a roast for supps.

love to you all,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter