Mar 17, 2010

going green.

My gosh...there aren't many days/weeks left of school til practicum! I am pretty gosh darn nervous! I keep pushing it out of my head because I am so busy with the heavy school load at this time. However, I finally contacted my school today via email (still on spring break), to get a hold of my mentor teacher. I am hoping I hear back soon!

Spent the entire day doing homework: up at 8 (on my day off!) to work on the PE yearly plan, then off to meet Katie to do some music unit stuff, then back for lunchers, then worked on music again...went for a stroll to collect some nature for my art printing process! I caught up on some t.v. shows as a practiced my leaf/flower/twig/rock printing. It was pretty fun! And I just finished up my 'moving' print piece now!

These evening I worked on collecting some information for my History term paper. It only has to be 5 pages double spaced, but I'm having the hardest time finding research on Kootenay Orchards (my elementary school...we could pick any school, and of course I chose the most recent one..bah!). I am going to have to clarify with my prof tomorrow and see if this is do-able...because we are supposed to compare and contrast the evolution of the school...and seeing how the school is only about 15 years old, there isn't a ton of research...yet!

Tomorrow... just one class, and then hoping to have a successful day of research/gym/thursday night shows. Completely thought today was Thursday, and was looking forward to those shows!

Didn't do anything for St. Patty's day, besides having had my nails painted a pretty jade colour for the past month...it's never really been a big deal to me, so i just celebrated by having green beans and zucchini for dinner (plus tofu and rice).

I need a pedicure (and I want a manicure, too!)
Anyone wanna come with?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter