Mar 2, 2010

ship shape, tip top.

Hello, March....February, where did you go? February went by much too quickly. I am happy to have March arriving though, because it brings warmer weather, and only one more month left of the semester! I've had a busy couple weeks since reading break ended. My group finished up our creative dance unit, and the final performance is this Friday! We are going in tomorrow morning to just run over the dance, and practice with the full song. I've had two midterms last week, and the History one went okay, but the Music one...bah. I won't even go there. I will have them both back by Friday afternoon. Fingers crossed that I am still keeping my B- average. It was pretty easy to get really good grades last term, but this time around, things are a lot harder. I am still aiming for high B's though (A's seem to be a long shot for this semester). My mommy and faja are coming to visit in about 5 days! I am excited to see them!

Have a good night, lovelies.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter