Apr 5, 2010

one.week.until.practicum.

In one week, I'll be starting my practicum! eeps!

I've had a good weekend. It's been pretty relaxing, but I actually had quite a bit of homework as well (psych take home exam, and art resource binder, and psych video analysis). So...it hasn't been as low key as I wanted. I worked on Saturday for the last time until the beginning of May. It is going to suck to go a month without some money coming in, but then again, I wasn't working that much, and my cheques were dismal. When I am back, I am supposed to be getting close to full time hours...wonderful!

Today...I am just waiting for Amy and Tiff to arrive, and we are going to put together our video analysis presentation. Later, I've got finish up my resource binder (title, print off response questions, and buy more page protectors), and hit up the gym! Then tonight Dale and I are going to watch The Pacific (and/or maybe see the last song??).

Hope you all had Hoppy Easters!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter