Apr 18, 2010

sunday funday

Today's been a wonderful, relaxing day! I was able to sleep in a bit more than yesterday. I got up, and watched some more Modern Family (I am all caught up now...can't wait for Wednesday's episode!). Then, I revised my lesson plan for tomorrow's soccer skills. I added on another game to play if there was time leftover at the end. Last time I felt I had to make up for time because it was dragging on a bit much. But, tomorrow I've got two back up games, so I think the lesson will be jam packed! After that, I went for a bike ride with my parents on Rails to Trails. It was really sunny and warm at first, but then started to rain. It was fun though, and I got to try out my Gramma's old bike! We hit up the superstore afterwards, and now I am home sipping chai tea, and finishing off some mini eggs (they were 24 cents a piece at the superstore!).

Tonight: dinner, printing off lesson plans, and possibly Brothers and Sisters (if it's a new one!)

Hope you all had some relaxing days :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter