Oct 25, 2007

random thursdays.

oookay, so i'm sitting here, waiting for the bf to arrive. i have two hours to go. arg. i hate waiting. but i have kept myself super busy. i did some homework, vacuumed my floor, took out my garbage, put up pictures, watched greys, facebooked, ate some cookies haha. all in preparation for bf time.

holy doodle. am i ever excited.
there was one little bump in the road, however, this story has a happy ending...
dale called and told me that his flight was going to be delayed, and possibly canceled because of a flat tire. now, in the back of my head i know that they are NOT going to cancel a flight because of that, nor is it going to take too long to change it... but apparently there are NO extra tires at the airport. this is what dale is telling me. i think he is joking, but then i can tell he is not... i get angry.

i tell him to ask why there are no fucking spare tires at the airport.
he says he already did, i hope he used the word fucking in there too.

then dale calls me back and says he is on his way back to corvallis, and that he'll be here around 9 a.m. tomorrow. now i am really mad.
but then, i hear a little chuckle, and dale tells me he is boarding and that he will see me tonight.

oh happy days. the bf IS coming. hip hip



No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter