Oct 25, 2007

stories of secrets.

ps. i think i might abandon my livejournal. i am digging the blogspot.
whoops. is that terrible of me?


pps. i am missing my girlies, alex and sierra. they have been busy studying for midterms all week, and i, well i have been busy not studying for things all week. i hope we can go on a little date next week sometime.

ooh and gosh. i almost forgot: my astro prof now knows my name cause i freaking always have so many questions and i go to his office hours a lot. haha. anyways, i thought it was cool that he knew my name... until he called on me in class last night and i wasn't paying attention, and i didn't know how to answer his question so i just pretended that i was still working on it, and looked down, and didn't look back up until he moved onto someone else.
ohhhmyyygodddd. mortifying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter