Nov 15, 2007

raindrops

PSYCH: done. finally. i wrote my midterm (i'm feeling okay about it! so fingers crossed that it went well), and my paper is well on its way to completion

after psych, i went to work out with sierra, and then we had salads for dinner.

now, i am just working on some astro homework, but its terribly boring.. so i think i might start looking through my chinese books, but im feeling pretty lazy right now..

tomorrow: i have a meeting with my PE partner at 1030, then working out with sierra, and then basically packing really quick, and heading to vancouver!
carli and i are catching the 1:50 direct bus to the ferry, and then hoping to get the 3:00 ferry.. we should get to vancouver at 4:45, and then we have to take the ferry bus to meet up downtown with my momma, and then we should go for dinner or something in around there! hip hip.

i am soo excited.

tonight im also eating jell-o and watching grey's. i looove thursday nights.

xxo

1 comment:

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter