Nov 26, 2007

we are the brat pack.

sooo i just returned back to my room after making two trips to my profs office (basically across campus) to pick up 4 garbage bags full of clothes for my clothing drive i held.
picure me: dragging bags along the street, one over my shoulder, and every once in awhile stopping to breath. or pull them both on the ground.
my prof asked ' is your car close?'
i said 'no, i don't have a car, i live in res'

and then i get this blank look from her, and a sorta well, you're shit out of luck. have fun, kinda stare.

she asked 'do you have a friend to help you?'
i said 'no'

so me, myself, and i, took on the challenge of dragging these huge/heavy bags back to my room. where they are now taking up half my room. my cleaning lady asked me if i was moving, i told her no, that i was not, and she came back with a, 'well your room is much too small to fit all of that'
i said, 'yup, it is sure'

--oh my adventures i have.

anyways. so i just had a most lovely past 5 days with my boy. he came here on tuesday night, and left yesterday night. it was a really good amount of time. because when he came here last time, it was rushed, and much too short.
So we mostly just hung out and watched movies, ate icecream, and cuddled.
we went downtown once, and went out for two dinners.

it was also sierra's birthday last wednesday, so on friday we had dinner and cake at her place.
i drank too much, and laughed a lot with alex about giants, blue teeth, and hamburgers.
it was a delightful night because it was all topped off with CAKE.

dale and i throughly enjoyed that part.
we also ate at the noodle box with alex, julian, sierra, and alanna one night.
it was deeee-lish.

now im in my most busiest week .. finishing up my PE project, and starting to study for finals. i have two in class finals and a paper due next monday and tuesday. but then, on the 4th, im done classes, and just have to study and hang out here til the 21st. BLEH.

ciao bellas,
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter