Jan 23, 2008

on your shore

I have been having a really good week so far. On Monday, I was busy all day with classes until six that night. However, I managed to work on homework in the evening. Yesterday I just had my lab in the afternoon. I woke up early to finish up an astronomy assignment. I had a great time in my lab too! I found the lab pretty easy, and it wasn't all that long.. so I didn't mind. I came home and did even more homework. I sent my psych paper off to my Dad, and wrote up my lab. Labs can take a good 3-4 hours just to write up, so I wanted to finish it.
Last night, I also watched One Tree Hill (thank god, Nathan cut his hair.. no more mullet. haha), and HGTV. I am catching up on my design ideas for my own place next year.
I also talked to my boy, and we tried to figure out how to use ichat (he just got a macbook...). At first, I was really frustrated because I couldn't get mine to work, and Dale already had his all set up. So I called up Sammy, and he made a new account for me, and ta-da! It works! But now, Dale's video doesn't work with mine or SamSam's. So now we are both frustrated.

Today I am going to work on some math practice problems with Amy, and I don't have classes until 3:30.. but I'll go until about nine.
Cashmere Mafia is on tonight. Hip Hip.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter