Jan 24, 2008

happy weekend

Well hello again, weekend. I am very happy that it is finally weekend time. The week days seem to go by fast, but the weekends are just so much better. This weekend I will have to get my study on; I have my first Psych test on Monday afternoon.. so I need to start learning terms, and memorizing.
As for fun things... tomorrow night, Sierra and I (and hopefully Alex, too!) have planned a movie night with some junk food. We are in desperate need of some CHIPS. hehe.
On Saturday, I think that Amy, Carli, and I are having a dinner party. We are going to cook up some delicious meal (fingers crossed*), and some dessert, too!

January is almost over, and I am terribly excited. February brings really good things.. so I am in great anticipation.

cheers to the weekend!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter