Jan 28, 2008

three weeks

This weekend I decided to have a low-key weekend because of all the studying I had ahead of me. However, I still managed to have a bit of fun. On Friday night, Sierra, Alex, and I went down to blockbuster to pick up some movies: we got Saw 4, and the other one.. I can't remember the name. Then we headed over to the liquor store to pick out some wine. They had free samples of wine; I was happy. So we bused back to campus, and then stopped at my convenient store, and I told the girls to pick out whatever they wanted (I really need to use up my points, and we were having a junk night).. so we got basically EVERYTHING. We headed back to Sierra's and watched both movies, ate too much, and played some cards too! It was a good night.

On Saturday, us three headed downtown to May Fair for a little shopping action. We looked a lot, but in the end Alex and I picked up some stuff from RW (the sale rack of course! haha). Then Alex and I continued on to the Bay Centre where we had a little lunch, and shopped a little more (this time, no purchases)..
I parted ways with Alex, and went to meet my cousin and Amy at Starbucks. We headed out from there, and trekked back to Carli's, and then over to Thrifty's to pick up some groceries for dinns. We decided to get some frozen appys, veggies and noodles for stir fry, and whip cream and wafers for zebra cake.

We bused back to Carli's house, but got off at the wrong stop, and had to walk about 4 blocks. Then once home we cracked open the huge bottle of wine we got, started drinking, and cooking. Everything turned out really great besides the fact that the noodles were over cooked, and we made enough for about 10 people.

Around 11, Amy and I left to go catch a bus home. Her bus arrived right away, but I had to wait 20 minutes for mine. I decided to walk more into downtown because there was a strange man watching me. I ended up walking all over the place to find a bus, and when I finally stopped, I realized I had missed all the other buses except for the very last one. So I got home around 12:15.. and I was a bit rattled at the bus schedule because they hardly run on weekends and I was mad about that man looking at me.

Then yesterday (Sunday)... I basically spent all day in bed studying, reading, and napping. It was a good weekend.

Three weeks until reading break, and boyfriend time! hip hip.

Also, happy birthday to Lauren, who is 20 today!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hi

    You and your city life you lucky duck! THanks for the Birthday Wishes, I cant wait for yours to arrive!

    ReplyDelete

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter