Jan 31, 2008

two weeks.

Two weeks until Valentine's Day. Two weeks until my birthday dinner. Two weeks until my hairs are snipped. Two weeks until I go to Vancouver. Two weeks (and a couple days) until I see my boy.

Finally, things are starting to get fun. The countdown is on, so I am getting totally stoked.
This week coming up, I have a 81 math problems to do, an English paragraph to hand in, a lab, an astronomy assignment due, a math midterm, and a poetry close reading. Wow, if that doesn't make time fly, I don't know what will!

I am happy that I am going to be busy.. because in one week, cool things start happening.

I can't believe the weekend is here again already.
goody!

xx

1 comment:

  1. im getting my hairs trimmed today!

    annnd no valentines pour moi this year :( i think i will end up working

    ReplyDelete

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter