Feb 2, 2008

february begins.

Hello, February. I am so glad that February has finally arrived! Gosh, I am excited.
This morning Alex, Sierra, and I went out for brunch at this place called Floyd's Diner. It was deliiish. It's the perfect remedy for hang overs. I had egg's benedict. yum.

Now, I am just sitting in my room... I have finished my math homework, and I am waiting on my mom and dad to call me back about my English assignment (I am in need of some parental help).

Later today, I think that I am going to do some crafting... and probably take it easy. I had an interesting night last night.. so I feel a little bit drained. I am really looking forward to doing some blogging, and journaling. But first, I really want to finish my homework.

Tomorrow, I hope to finish up odd's and end's, clean, and probably go for a run. Then it's Monday, and I get to say 'Next week ... (insert good things)'. Hehe. I am happy!

Anyways, in a few weeks I have to write an essay for English to sum up our poetry experience. We have to do a comparison of poems, so lovely Lauren sent me some gooders.. and I will probably post them later.

cheers.
happy saturday.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter