Mar 17, 2008

There is news that Beverly Hills 90210 may be coming back to t.v. on the CW network. I have died and gone to heaven.

Besides that news, there is not a lot to report with me. Today I ended up skipping my first class. So I woke up around 9, and got ready to meet up with a girl from math. We went over our homework. I met up with Carli for lunch at Village Greens. Then we walked over together for our class. The rest of my afternoon was filled with three classes, which went by surprisingly fast.

Tomorrow I hope to run if it is not raining. Then for the rest of the day, I need to study for my math midterm. There is a ton of memorizing formulas. Other than that, I have to start studying for our second last (yeeeow!) astronomy quiz and finish up a works cited thing for English.

On Wednesday, my Dad and Aunt will be here! My gramma may come over for a visit too. We're going to get together after my quiz on Wednesday night. On Friday, Carli, my Dad, and I are heading up to Nanaimo to visit my Uncle and Aunt. We're going to spend the weekend there, until Sunday afternoon. So hopefully we have a little Easter tradition!

Then, on Easter Monday, Dale will be here! I am beyond excited for that. The next two weeks are going to be awesome. And then.. I only have one week of classes left! hip hip. I am terribly excited.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter