Mar 18, 2008

updates.

It's beautiful out today. I had my doubts earlier this morning when I went running...but ever since about noon.. it's been gorgeous! Although I have only been admiring it from my window. I am stuck inside studying math, and I would go outside to study.. but I have too many things to keep track of. Tomorrow, my Dad will be here! I am so excited for this upcoming week and a half. Tonight I am just going to continue to study for math, as well as astronomy. Then later, I'll be watching One Tree Hill. It looks goood!

Tomorrow I am just going to wake up and go running again. And then hopefully study a bit more. Then I'll have to figure out what my Dad is up to, and when he'll be arriving. Then I have some classes tomorrow evening, so I'm not sure what we're up to for the night!

Enjoy the sun. I hope it lasts!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter