Apr 11, 2008

city things

Today I got my Vancouver shopping fill. I hit up Robson and made my first stop down on Granville at Urban Outfitters. I managed to get a pair of gray pants, a long cardigan, and a pair of sandals. Then I went to Mac and used my gift certificate from Beanie to buy a new eyeshadow. Also, I had six empty containers, so I got another eyeshadow for free too! Then I went up to Aritzia, and bought the long sweater that I have wanted since February! I also had a gift certificate from Beanie... so that helped with my purchase too! I headed back down the way I came, and stopped at Chapters to pick up the book that Trey was telling me about. I went back to Urban Outfitters and got two pairs of earrings and two pairs of sunglasses. Then, as I waited for my cousin I went to Starbucks and started to read "A New Earth". It was a bit too noisy to really get engulfed in it... so I'll have to try again tonight. I am excited about it.

Once I was back at my Aunt's, I went for a run and took their dog Bran with me. We had a good time running around for half an hour.

Now, I am going to study Astronomy for a bit and have a snack.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter