Apr 13, 2008

home again

Well, not home, home. But, I am not back in Victoria. I have 9 more days! Wow. This year has flown by. I had pretty easy travels home today. First, Sam drove me to the ferry, and we stopped at this other great place to get bubble tea. I got red grapefruit! It was so good. Grapefruit is my favorite thing at the moment. At the library cafe, there is a grilled chicken salad that comes with grapefruit vinaigrette...it's SO good! I'm actually having that right now. Also, everyday I get the fruit cup at the cafe that comes with oranges, grapefruit, and pineapple. It's also SO good haha.
Anyways, so then I took the ferry, and was lucky to get a direct bus home.

Tonight I am just resting, unpacking, and hanging out. I am really tired. I didn't have the greatest sleeps this weekend, so I'm sleepy. Anyways, I'll just leave you be with some things on my mind:

-I am looking forward to seeing my family, sleeping in my own bed, and home cooked meals
-I am excited to start running in Cranbrook
-I miss Dale and I am hoping that he comes home for a weekend sometime in May
-I am tired of studying for astronomy, and feel defeated about how much information there is
-I am worried about re-doing my English paper, and afraid that it is not worth it and too time consuming
-I am excited for Friday jell-o shooters and dancing!


Happy Sundays.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter