Apr 12, 2008

see you again

As I'm sitting here listening to some Miley Cyrus on my itunes, I am realizing how much I love Vancouver. I could really live here. I know it's such a big city and all, with tons of people.... blah blah blah. But I think people can get over that and realize how many GREAT things there are to do here. The one thing I appreciated this weekend was all the neat little places to eat. Last night SamSam took me to get bubble tea. Gosh, I haven't had bubble tea since the sumsum and it was soo good. Anyways, the place we got it was so cute and friendly, and quite trendy too. Anyways, and the shopping here, I won't even get started on.

So my Aunt at sushi tonight was asking me if I related to being Chinese more or less than I related to being Caucasian. I told her that I have always thought of myself as Chinese, and that if people were to ask what race I was, I would say Chinese. She also said that SamSam thinks the same way I do. And the weird thing is that up until grade 11, no one made my ethnicity a big deal. I mean everyone knew that I was part Chinese, but until Mt. Baker it was never such a big deal. Well, I think it's awesome, and I like to talk about being Chinese...so if anyone ever wants to talk about it, feel free. I just find it interesting I guess.

Anyways, tomorrow I am headed home on the 3:00 ferry, and will probably be back in Victoria around 5:30/5:45.

Now, I am off to study more astronomy and be a book worm.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter