Apr 1, 2008

soda pop

Today was so nice out. I woke up this morning to blue skies and sunshine, so I went for a run. Then I came back, got ready, and went to soak up the sun by the fountain. I started to work on my last English essay... and now I'm back in my room eating lunch, and deciding what to do next.

I've been watching all the seasons of The Office lately. It makes me laugh out loud. Dale burnt them for me, and I have just started season three!

Tonight I'm going to study and continue to work on my essay.

There's nothing really new to report besides the vacuum always missing. It's really annoying. I think people hide it in their rooms to have for whenever they wanna use it. Well, I haven't vacuumed in awhile and I'd really appreciate a friggen vacuum cleaner.

I think I'll nap now.
xx

ps. download A&E by Goldfrapp

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter