May 5, 2008

lazy days

In the past four days I have worked about 45 hours. I can't believe as fast four days flew, but I must have lost track of the days because all I did was wake up, go to work, then come home and go to bed. Working for about 11 hours a day does not leave a lot of room for doing other things! On Thursday and Friday morning however, I did manage to wake up early enough to go to the gym before getting ready for work.
Today I have the day off. This morning I just watched America's Next Top Model, ate breaky, vacuumed and showered. Soon, my Mom is coming to pick me up, and we're going for lunch at Hot Shots. Later this afternoon I have to do laundry and clean my bathroom. Then, I'll probably go to the gym with my Mom and Brother. Tonight, I don't have a lot of plans because tomorrow I plan on waking up early to hit up the gym. I work Tuesday through Thursday, and then I get Friday and Saturday off.
I am looking forward to Friday because my besties and I are celebrating Nicole's 20th birthday! I think it'll be fun. Then I took Saturday off to recover and do some Mother's Day stuff.
On May Long Weekend, the family and I are heading down to Spokane to do some shopping. I am in desperate need of some summer clothes, and hopefully by then, it'll be warmer out so I can actually wear them! I also need to buy a new camera. Last week, when I was doing a little photo shoot with myself, my camera fell, and it's not too expensive and not worth getting fixed. I also have to search for some gifts for my Brother's and Dale's birthday presents. May is a busy month!

Okay, I best be getting dressed and ready for my Mom now.
cheers.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter