May 10, 2008

weekend fun.

So after another stint of working three days in a row, I got two days off. Yesterday was really fun! I woke up and went to Spin with Chels. Our legs and butts were hurting so much after (but thankfully, I didn't have sore legs this morning!). Then we quickly got ready and picked up Tash and us three went downtown to get all our supplies for Nicole's birthday bash. We went back to Tasha's house and started all the prep. We did some crafting to make Nicole a birthday cup and list of birthday rules. We made guacamole, salsa, veggie platter, pita chips, and a cake! We also did jell-o shooters, vodka in a watermelon, and made vodka slimes. Then we all departed again for a bit to get ready, and then headed back to Tasha's to finish up things around 7. Nicole came over around 8 and we had a great girls night of appetizers and drinks. We ended up hanging out with Tasha's whole family and we acted like celebrities as her parents took our pictures. Chels' bf was also there, and he was part of the paparazzi too haha. Then around 1130 we all headed out to Mistys to dance. There weren't a ton of people that we knew there, but we still danced lots and had a good time. We were all home safe and sound around 230.
Today I slept in and sat around for most of the morning. This afternoon I went downtown to return a dress I had bought for last night, and exchanged it for a skirt (I am in love with it!). Then my mom and I went running for over 40 minutes (yaaay Taylor!) in the community forest. We picked my brother up from DQ at 4 and then headed home. James and I showered and then went downtown again to pick up a card for my Mom, and now we're home just preparing a huge Greek feast for my Mom's mother day dinner! We're celebrating a day early because tomorrow James and I both have to work. Tonight I am just hanging out with Lauren and catching up! I haven't seen her for awhile, so it'll be good.

More on Life later,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter