May 14, 2008

it takes more than a heartbeat to get me.

Hello loves,
I had another day off today. It was really productive (as most of my days off are!). I woke up fairly early, and just ate some breakfast, then showered and got ready. I put in a load of laundry.. consisting of all DQ clothes and workout gear.. I hardly wear normal clothes anymore with working and such. Then, Nicole picked me up and we went to Pita Wrapbit for wraps, and then to Hot Shots for drinks haha. We ended up eating outside in one of the parks. Then I had to take my Mom to work, and afterwards I started on my errands. I first had to go to check out the new salon, called The Parlour. I wanted to check out prices for pedicures (a little late mother's day gift). Then I went over to Jewels on 9th to get my ring resized. After that, I went over to tan. I got burned today. I have never gotten a burn from fake and baking, so this is new to me. My chest is burned, as well as my arms. Yikes. After that, I went to Lauren's and we chatted for a bit and watched an episode of Gilmore Girls. I left to go pick up my brother and mom from school, and then headed home. I got ready and then went to the gym for weights and Step Class. It was hard today! Both Chelsea and I were tired and dying by the end. I came home for a spaghetti dinner (yummms), and then started to search for places with my parents. I found one that I am absolutely smitten with.. and we're just waiting to hear back and see more pictures! Now, I am just waiting for ten o'clock to arrive and to head to DQ for the staff meeting. I am so tired, and I have to work tomorrow. Boo.

xx

1 comment:

  1. haha, i enjoy when my name is in ANY sentence including gilmore girls.

    we still need to watch the one where rory and logan split..... in fact, i think we should start from episode ONE...

    xx

    ReplyDelete

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter