May 18, 2008

seriously?

I can't believe it's already the 18th of May! As of this Tuesday, I will have been home for 4 weeks already. Time has gone by really fast, and it sort of scares me. I had a really good weekend. Yesterday in the early morn, my family and I took off to Spokane for some shopping. I had a ton of fun, and it was super hot there which added to my great mood. I found a new camera, and we did some shopping at the malls. We stayed over night, and went out for Mexican last night. I fell asleep around 10 and woke up around 6:30, before falling back to sleep until 8:30. My mom and I went for a 42 minute run in this park along the highway. It was already pretty hot out, but I just kept thinking, I'm getting tanned! haha. We met my brother and Dad for breakfast, and then packed up and went back downtown to the mall. My mom and I went crazy in Bath & Body Works, and MAC in Nordstrom. I also did round two at Abercrombie. We left town to go check out the University, and also eat at the Olive Garden for a late lunch/dinner. We got home around 8:30. I called Dale and we chatted, then Tash came over for a little visit. Now, I am sleepy, and wanting to go to bed, as I have an early morning workout and then work. I work Monday through Thursday to get in all my hours before Dale comes home! He gets home Thursday night, and then stays until Tuesday morning! hip hip. I am so excited to see him.

Anyways, I am off to unpack and then sleep.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter